Motorsport News - Sportscar
Fabrizio Giovanardi and Porsche Panamera S win in Vallelunga
11th October 2010
After Mugello and Paul Ricard, Fabrizio Giovanardi and Porsche Panamera S by N. Technology won the Superstars Series race of Vallelunga too.
In front of a great number of on-site spectator , after the pole position in the qualifying of yesterday, Giovanardi started in the best way and led the race from the lights to the flag, scoring the fastest lap too.
This morning's represents the fourth victory - out of five races - won by Giovanardi and N. Technology, since the debut of the Porsche Panamera S in the Superstars Series.
Superstars International Series
Autodromo di Vallelunga Piero Taruffi
Race 1 Classification - Top 8
1. GIOVANARDI (Porsche Panamera S) in 27'40.737
2. RANGONI (Mercedes AMG C63) + 5.188
3. BIAGI (BMW M3 E92) + 5.502
4. GABELLINI (BMW M3 E92) +5.990
5. PIGOLI (Mercedes AMG C63) +9.196
6. SINI (Mercedes AMG C63) +9.883
7. GHEDINA (BMW M3 E90) +13.945
8. COLA (Audi RS4) +14.506
TAGGED AS :
8th February 2014
24th January 2014
6th December 2013
3rd December 2013
12th September 2013
2nd August 2013more client news...
Search all Racecar clients