N.Technology concluded the two-day official FIA World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) test at Oschersleben yesterday, before entering its first WTCC race of the season in Valencia, Spain on the 18 May 2008.
The Italian team ran the Honda Accord Euro R Super 2000, developed together with JAS Motorsport, under race conditions as a final part to their pre-season testing programme.
Also concentrating on evaluating the Yokohama tyres, driver James Thompson said: "With only free practice left at Valencia before we race, it was essential that we focused on assessing the car under race conditions today.
"We have worked a lot on the car's development and needed to see where it was at with little over a week to go. We practiced various race starts as well as tyre duration. Now the team will head back to the factory and work on implementing what we learnt over the last two days before we go racing!"
WTCC official testing - Oschersleben Day Two - Top eight
1. Yvan Muller (FRA), SEAT León, 1:35.227
2. Nicola Larini (ITA), Chevrolet Lacetti, 1:35.349
3. Augusto Farfus (BRA), BMW 320si, 1:35.487
4. Jörg Müller (GER), BMW 320si, 1:35.535
5. Andy Priaulx (GBR), BMW 320si, 1:35.814
6. Felix Porteiro (ESP), BMW 320si, 1:35.834
7. Alex Zanardi (ITA), BMW 320si, 1:36.072
8. James Thompson (GBR), Honda Accord, 1:36.167