In this series, we’ll be taking a look at the grids you will see at DHF 2022. We’re running the series in the order the grids appear in the timetable, starting with the first on-track action at this year’s Festival…
What can we see?
Open to pre-‘66 E-types, C and D-types, and all XKs and Mk 1 and Mk 2 saloons, the Jaguar Classic Challenge was founded by Jaguar Classic in 2015. It’s a ‘must’ for any Jaguar fans, showcasing the sporting heritage of this iconic marque in the best possible way. And, as you’d expect, it’s a tremendously good-looking grid!
When to see them at DHF 2022
Saturday 30 April Qualifying 09:05-09:35, Race 12:40-13:40
Can't wait to see them?
To whet your appetite, check out the big cats in action at DHF 2021, captured by Historic Motorsport TV:
- Advance discounted tickets offer great savings over the on-the-gate prices:
- Adult (16+) One-day (Saturday or Sunday) Advance Tickets cost £25 (gate price £30)
- Adult (16+) Two-day (Saturday & Sunday) Advance Weekend Tickets cost £40 (gate price £50)
- Teen (13-15) One-day (Saturday or Sunday) Advance Tickets cost £16 (gate price £19)
- Teen (13-15) Two-day (Saturday & Sunday) Advance Weekend Tickets cost £25 (gate price £30)
- Children aged under 13 are admitted for free.